Thursday 3D League Rules
- Leagues will run 14 weeks beginning Thursday, January 12, 2017, at 7PM, followed by a banquet dinner Saturday April 22, 2017 at the end of the season.
- Cost of the league for 2017 is $8 per week ($112 total) for members and $11 per week ($154 total) for non-members. League fees must be paid in full by the 7th week. There is a one week discount for paying in full by the third week ($104 for members, $143 for non-members).
- The league is responsible for clean-up at the end of the evening. This involves sweeping, wiping off tables and disposing of cans.
- The line rangers will be the teams shooting at the 1 and 15 spots. No one is to knock an arrow until the line ranger says ‘clear’. No one is to go beyond the shooting line once shooting starts until the line ranger says ‘clear’.
- All target shots are to be set-up perpendicular to the kill zones at a minimum range of 20 yards to ensure longer life of the inserts.
- Small targets are set at close range, 20 yards minimum, and large targets at longer ranges, up to 35 yards.
- Archers shoot 2 rounds of 15 arrows each.
- Targets are scored as 11 points for a hit in the X-ring, 10 points for a heart shot, 8 points for a lung shot, and 5 points for a hit on any part of the body.
- Maximum score per round is 165 points, with a maximum total score of 330 points.
- The league scoring uses an 80% handicap and 5 point penalty for absentees. Averages are determined after 3 weeks of scoring.
- Scoring and league statistics are tracked using the League Manager program.
- The leagues will only be as good as the participation. When it is your turn to help with set-up or clean up make sure you are there early and committed to staying later for clean up.
- Contact league managers, Mike Perez at (734) 612-6453 or Matt Abela at (313) 506-4535 for more information.