Thursday 3D League Rules
- Leagues will run 14 weeks beginning Thursday, January 11, 2018, at 7PM, followed by a banquet dinner Saturday April 14, 2018 at the end of the season.
- Cost of the league for 2018 is $9 per week ($126 total) for members and $12 per week ($168 total) for non-members. League fees must be paid in full by the 7th week. There is a one week discount for paying in full by the third week ($117 for members, $156 for non-members).
- The league is responsible for clean-up at the end of the evening. This involves sweeping, wiping off tables and disposing of cans. Clean up will be performed in order of team number. Any team that does not complete clean up on their week will be deducted 10 points the following week.
- The line rangers will be the teams shooting at the 1 and 15 spots. No one is to knock an arrow until the line ranger says ‘clear’. No one is to go beyond the shooting line once shooting starts until the line ranger says ‘clear’.
- All target shots are to be set-up perpendicular to the kill zones.
- There are no minimum yardages; however efforts will be made to place smaller targets within 20 yards. Maximum yardage will not exceed 35 yards for any target.
- Archers shoot 2 rounds of 15 arrows each.
- Targets are scored as 11 points for a hit in the X-ring, 10 points for a heart shot, 8 points for a lung shot, and 5 points for a hit on any part of the body.
- Maximum score per round is 165 points, with a maximum total score of 330 points.
- The league scoring uses an 80% handicap and 10 point penalty for absentees. Averages are determined after 3 weeks of scoring.
- Scoring and league statistics are tracked using the League Manager program.
- The leagues will only be as good as the participation. When it is your turn to help with set-up or clean up make sure you are there early and committed to staying later for clean up.
- Contact league managers, Mike Schmer at (313) 999-9161 or Matt Abela at (313) 506-4535 for more information.