Tuesday Springtime 3D League
Tuesday 3D League Rules
- This is an outdoor league and runs 10 weeks beginning Tuesday, May 12, 2015 through Tuesday July 14, 2015. It is open to both members and non-members.
- Cost of the league is $60 for members and $70 for non-members. League fees must be paid in full by the 2nd week of shooting. Place your check or cash in an envelope with a note, and place it in the drop slot in the front door.
- Members may shoot anytime Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Non-members shoot TUESDAY only, from 5PM to dark. All score cards must be turned in Tuesday by 9PM.
- Archers shoot a 20 target range on the back course, shooting from the stake that their equipment calls for. Click on Classes and Stakes for equipment descriptions. Be prepared for Water & Bugs!!
- Scoring is 11, 10, 8, 5, 0. League Manager is used for scoring, using an 80% handicap.
- Score cards must be filled out completely, with your full name and class on the score card. Scores must be totaled and the total recorded at the bottom of the card. Addition will be checked at random.
- Completed score cards must be placed in the metal box near the front door, NOT IN THE DOOR SLOT..
- Awards, probably medals, will be given for the top finisher (the highest handicapped average) in each class.
- Rangefinders and binoculars are allowed.
- Slower shooters will be required to let faster groups shoot through.
- Shoot only one arrow per target. More than 1 arrow shot in a target scores a zero for that target.